Our hybrid, in-person, and online events banish boredom and engage attendees.
Bespoke by Design
To say we have years of experience in running online events is an understatement. Our team has tried and tested just about every webinar platform on the market.
We've picked the best platforms that feel fresh, work on the web, and have all the bells and whistles.
Our digital event platform features:
- Attendee chat
- Polls & Q&A
- HD audio and video
- PowerPoint & screensharing
- Learning paths support
- Post-event reporting
- Virtual tables & booths
- Custom branding
Keeping audiences engaged while learning technical topics can feel impossible, and it’s why we built a business around that very challenge. We know people learn best when a presentation is captivating and actually fun. Our presenters fuse together theater experience and technology to deliver a uniquely entertaining session.
Believe it or not, our clients actually look forward to our trainings.
Teaching others about and how to use technology is a core passion of ours. We've spent years training people around the world, in-person and remote, on devices and software.
Every audience is different, be it sales teams yearning to get more technical about the internals of a device, or a group of educators or doctors needing to know how to best use their computers after a device refresh.
We live and work in a modern workplace, and that drives our obsession with empowering our clients (and their clients) to and do the same.
- An on-camera Presenter trained on the content
- Live Q&A and polling
- Professional audio and video
- A high-quality local recording of the event
- Registrant and attendee management
Hosts & Emcees
You bring the decks and presenters, we’ll bring the energy! Our Event Hosts keep your online event running smoothly, and your attendees awake.
Event Hosts and Emcees are perfect for when you’re running an event and need to keep attendees from tuning out.
Dead air isn't a good look, and our Event Hosts are experts in keeping the conversation alive while transitioning between speakers and fielding Q&A.
Let us take the reigns and handle the banter so you can prepare your talking points.
- An on-camera Presenter joining from a Studio
- Introduce and transition speakers
- Emceeing throughout the event
- Managing Q&A, polls, and other engagement features
- Registration and attendee management
Run a multi-day conference or plan a monthly recurring series.
Conferences & Event Series
Building a conference from the ground up is a herculean task. Each component needs extensive planning and that’s especially true with the extra hurdles to coordinate in-person and online events.
Whether folks are meeting IRL or through their screens, everyone deserves to have a memorable experience. We love coming up with new ways to have work-appropriate fun that aren’t cringey.
- Interactive networking or a 1:Many message
- On-camera Presenter and Host
- Q&A, polling, and post-event analytics
- Registration and attendee management
- Branded email journeys
- Custom branding available for digital and physical swag
Return to in-person events with a bang!
We fuse the features of digital events with the pizzazz of in-person events and broadcast it on-site live to attendees everywhere.
After performing in-person events for years, we know what it takes to inject energy into a room. But now every event demands an online component. For too long, unanswered questions, grainy screenshares, and choppy audio have given online events a bad rap. Attendees deserve better.
We’ve obsessed over every detail of our Hybrid Event Kit to bring the magic of the Presenter Group Studios on the road. Our Producers handle the video feeds for remote attendees while our Presenters dazzle the entire audience. We dedicate time for online attendees to become active participants by voicing questions and feedback so they’re a part of the action, not just a joined laptop at the back of the room.
To take things up a notch, our Events team has plenty of tricks up their sleeve to make sure that folks who can’t be there still get a chance to join in team building (or team unwinding) activities.
- Multiple cameras (including a rear-facing camera for Q&A and breaks)
- An onsite Producer to manage the broadcast and give a voice to online attendees' comments and questions
- Professional audio so local attendees can be heard by those not in the room
- Dramatic color lighting accents to dress up the most beige of conference rooms
- A high-quality local recording of the whole event
The Cherry On Top
Run a monthly series with a consistent visual identity.